Audrey and Tom

Audrey and Tom

05 September 2011

Week 3: Interview

Linking up with Cherish your cherubs' Naomi's project for a third week. This week's task was to interview our little cherubs. First, I asked Thomas some questions about his life and my mothering skills. Then, Thomas and I judged how Audrey would answer the same questions. Here is a brief summary:

Thomas is feeling good about his life at the moment; he is happy with everything he knows, has and does. He especially enjoys spending time with his family, going on trips together and playing games with sister. He loves seeing his friends at school and playing soccer. He reckons I am doing a great job as a mum because I let him do a lot of things, like soccer and swimming and all the sports he feels like doing. I am especially amazing for having Audrey. When asked what I should do better, more or less, he had a long think about it and concluded I should bounce on the trampoline more often.

Audrey is content as long as she gets her regular dose of vegemite sandwiches. Being with her brother, mum and dad is what makes her happy, especially when we all dance, laugh and sing together. I think she is pretty pleased with my mothering-skills, although she would probably love to be home with me more often and she sometimes thinks I spend too much time on the computer (hint: she closes the laptop on me quite often).

Have a great day,
An

8 comments:

No one said...

Aw, bounce on the trampoline more often, how cute is that! I'm reading surprised my kids didn't say anything about my computer time - maybe they were too.busy vying for more computer time for themselves!

No one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laney @ Crash Test Mummy said...

CrashGirl didn't mention the computer time, but when she was younger she slammed it shut so many times the speakers don't work. I have an iPad now!

nellbe said...

We all should bounce on the trampoline more often - wise words. Also that you are amazing for having Audrey? Awwww...

Jay said...

Ooh, have you tried bouncing on a trampoline as an adult? Severe motion sickness - what happened to us?

Good job, Mum!

Lose one's footing said...

Thanks for the encouragements, ladies... I used to jump on the trampoline with Tommy all the time until I was pregnant with Audrey. And when I was finally ready to bounce again, I got motion sickness!!!! We can't have it all, right! - An

Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots said...

I just love his answers! Especially about you being amazing for having his sister and asking you to jump on the trampoline!

Nele said...

Hej! Kom ik na maaaaaaanden nog eens op je blog terecht, en zie ik dat je helemaal actief bent geworden. Zo leuk! Keep it up, want ik ben nu ook een enthousiaste volger. :-)
Nele